Tuesday 19 March 2013

Immortal

Immortal
By: Akhilesh Agarwal

I take my life and I take my soul
In hope it finds another towards whole
And Forever I shall live, Immortal I am
For I stand above the stars and brighter I shine
I shine my sins and I shine my struggles
I shine on my foes and I shine on my lovers
Meager as they are, oblivious as I am
But Forever I shall live, Immortal I am
I Live in these rhymes and those tattered pages
For good or bad, I shall be remembered for Ages
God I worship and Devil I be
Good are my intentions, Evil every deed
And I shall live in their memories, too deep to forget
Future Familiar shall hear my stories with wide eyes
And for all my wrongs and rights, I don't regret
As Forever I shall live, Immortal I am.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful.. So..weird .. Wish of every man.. To be immortal..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty so much...... nd yeah, it is! so rarely do people achieve it.... lik shakespeare!

    ReplyDelete