Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cursed

"Starshide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires." - William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Cursed
By: Akhilesh Agarwal

Sunlight in my eyes burns in my vision down
I am short-sighted, but aren't we all now?
Never really understood the results of my deed
"Ask me my worth before you ask me my creed."

All the mysteries of life seem so overblown
Death is coming, ever should have known
But before it stings me and I fade away
Could I get a paper? There's so much to say....

If you ever look at my photo and say," Oh, such he died,
Horrible! But serves him right for so much he lied!"
There are worse things a human is guilty for
It is the hands of guilt banging on your door

Don't ever lay roses on my grave, they'd wrinkle away
Finally at peace, beneath His Heaven I lay
And never did i pray, not a single verse
Because god was in me and I was simply His curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment