Friday 15 March 2013

Farewell School

Not a poem, but still something that really matters!

Today we are young, we are hopeful, we are determined and friends, today we say goodbye. Its been many many years since I set my foot into this building and ofcourse i dont remember but my mother tells me i was crying on my first day to school. I wonder why? Maybe it was the fear of the unknown or the pain of separation, however temporary, or simply because i might have heard then too that school sucks! And look today i dont want to leave, go beyond this moment as history has come again and i am again diving headfast into the unknown. It frightens me and it scares me. But looking back i feel proud of me and everybody of you. We have come a long way and we have become more better, stronger and wiser. But this is not all that we take with us. We take with us something that can't be bought: memories. However hard we try to forget we can never forget these days. But its universe's law that says that change is the only constant. And from the next day everything shall change, for better or for worse. All i can advise you is have the fire, be a force of nature, be unstoppable, take risks, make million mistakes but have the courage too to accept it and move on. So lets remember our past, celebrate our present and oh well, who the heck cares about future!

No comments:

Post a Comment