Sunday 17 November 2013

Sun And Sand

Imagine this: Friendship. Laughter. Love. Those moments you feel infinite. You feel alive. Every single cell in you. And you are just glad you are here. Such friends are hard to come by. I write for one of mine.

Sun And Sand
By: Akhilesh Agarwal

Just think of a day, a day that shall be
When we are old and stupid, you see
We are sitting by a sea, murmuring them tree
Our feet intertwined, our smiles wide as world
So happy are our eyes, all our dreams realized
Of course we had troubles and we made million mistakes
But hope got us through, our friendship made it through
And you look at me and say, "Why did I even befriend thee?"
I smile and say, "That fact even escapes me."
And we laugh as the sun rises over the sea
And I realize how lucky I am to have a friend in thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment