Monday 21 April 2014

Randomities

You are, and that is so wonderful in itself.

P.S.: I know such a word as 'randomities' doesn't exist but I seriously wish it would.


Randomities
By: Akhilesh Agarwal

Look, honey, the society is crumbling
Like a sugar castle caught in vortex rain
We have got to take a stand now
Pity we can’t stand on the moon

Look, honey, the society is crumbling
The air smells different, the dirt on my face
feels different, I am different
I said I would survive the downpour
I am under the umbrella of your misguided words
I am under the skin of the tiger that roars inwardly
I am under the wreckage of my own doing
And tonight I get to finally own
Pity I can’t own the moon

Maybe someday I would go to the moon, fuck gravity
And look at the blue the earth is
And blues the earth feels
And wonder how sun could fail so miserably.

No comments:

Post a Comment