Sunday 21 July 2013

Kept And Made

Kept And Made
By: Akhilesh Agarwal


If only you could wait till eternity, I swear I'd be there 
You know i keep all the promises, you know I do 
For now they keep me shackled and chained 
I beg them to let me go but they won't listen 
Cant they hear my voice? A whisper, a soft breeze 
But it is still there, etched and wretched, yet there 
Will you try to convince them and more importantly- 
convince me for i am scared that you are just an illusion 
And that i shall lose everything for you.

3 comments:

  1. But isn't everything an illusion. And aren't some illusions worth losing everything for. Some illusions don't make to reality but you just have to do everything you can. And sometimes, the illusion is your reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your words: like a ray of light in the greyest of skies .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. honored.....especially when it's the words you're complimenting.

    ReplyDelete